Scan to Win
Promotion Ends on the 30th November 2021
Scan to Win Campaign Terms and Condition
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences at 9am AEST (Sydney time) on 15th October 2021 and ends at 5pm AEST (Sydney time) on 30th November 2021. No entries will be accepted outside this time.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older. Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must search for winning QR codes within Emerald Square, scan the code and play scratch to win game on the competition webpage.
- Each QR Code can only be scanned and played once ever 48 hours.
- QR Codes can only be found in publicly accessible areas of Emerald Square on Level 01, Level 02 and Level 03 only. They cannot be found in any Goods Lifts, Escalators, Stairs, Balustrades, Toilets, ATM Machines, Fire Escapes or Service cupboards.
- Prize winners will be rewarded with $50/$20 Emerald Square Gift Cards. All Gift Cards expire 12 months from issue date and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded or refunded.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit the correct email address (contact details) upon scanning the QR codes. In the event the entrant wins but has provided an unreachable email address the entry is disqualified for the Scan to Win Campaign.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winner email within two business days. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Emerald Square will take no responsibility if the prize winner’s contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
- The prize will be sent via Australian Post direct to the Prize Winner within 2 weeks after delivery details are provided. Emerald Square will cover all shipping costs and will take no responsibility if the prize is damaged in transit.
- Emerald Square accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. Emerald Square is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. Emerald Square will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- Emerald Square reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Emerald Square, unless a winner otherwise notifies Emerald Square at the time of accepting their prize. Eligible Entrants consent to Emerald Square using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes.
This campaign may request personal information from you including your name and email. The personal information we collect is used to contact you in the event that you are selected to win a prize from our promotional campaign. We will not send you any special offers and other marketing materials. You have the right to not provide the information requested or can simply not enter our Promotion if you do not wish to provide us with your personal information.
All data collected is protected by the same security measures and procedures as the rest of the data we collect and process on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via the email address provided below.