1.5 Hours Free Parking.
Carpark is open daily from 5am to Midnight, 7 days a week.
Please validate your parking ticket at the Auto Pay Station on level B3 before returning to your car. Auto Pay stations accepts major credit cards, and cash payments.
Please travel to Level B3 of the Basement to receive your 1.5 hours Free Parking at Emerald Square.
Carpark entrance is at 8 Wynne Avenue, Burwood
Maximum height clearance is 2.2 metres
There are many buses on Railway Parade, Burwood Road.
From Railway Parade: 408, 415, 458, 525 526, M90
From Burwood Road: 400, 497, 408, 418, 458, 461, 464, 466, 490, 492, M41, M90
Burwood Station is the nearest Train Station to Emerald Square. We are a quick, 5 min walk from the Train Station.
Services provided from Burwood Station: T1 Central, Hornsby via Gordon, Epping.
T2 Central and City Circle, Homebush, Parramatta and Leppington.
- Level 1 Market Place Henlee
- Level 1 Meat Fish
- Level 2 New Galaxy Karaoke
- Level 3 City Heros
- Level 3 One Third Bowling and Bar
- Level 3 Little Bees Childcare
- Level 1 Rickshaw Food
- Level 1 Rusty Rabbit
- Level 1 Chongqing Street Noodles
- Level 1 Way of BBQ
- Level 1 Dulcet
- Level 1 Chir Chir
- Level 1 Nanking Impressions
- Level 1 Eighteen Spices Malatang
- Level 1 Foodie Meet
- Level 1 Top Taste of China
- Level 2 Royal Treasure
- Level 2 Legend Hot Pot
There are toilets located on level 1 and 2.
Emerald Square is proud to support the local community. We create spaces that are welcoming accommodating to needs.
It is our commitment to deliver inclusive spaces that connect and enrich the community.
Please contact us for information on our programs and services.
Individual store Opening hours vary, please check on the Shop directory section for individual times.
General Centre opening hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm 7 days a week.
- Address: 27-31 Belmore St, Burwood, NSW 2134
- Phone: (02) 8570 8300 (Office Opening Hours: 9.00am – 6.00pm)
- General Enquires: Admin@emeraldsquare.com.au